Have you gone through our INFO/TIPS & Guidelines page? Are you ready to book your session? If so, please fully submit the form below so we know exactly what type of project you are looking for. A DTS representative will contact you within 2 days.
19. Desired Level of Production:
Although our goal is to provide our clients the absolute best quality product we can provide, different projects have different needs. It is our job to ascertain your specific needs and requirements so both studio and client are happy with the final product.
For example, there may be projects when all that is requested is a simple "no bones" recording for someone's personal reference for a song idea that is only in its beginning stages.
Or perhaps a project may consist of capturing a student's music recital live with no overdubs requiring a modest level of needed attention to detail. Then again, you may want your project to have the absolute best professional production possible and are more than happy to devote the time and resources to achieving what you envision in your mind.
Gauging this level of "time and detail" (you'd like to spend for your particular project) will better serve you and the studio so that we are completely on the same page. Please approximately select the "level of production desired" you would like your project to be from 1-5 in the following scale.
Rare (No editing, mixing, or mastering needed.)Medium-Rare (Some editing or correction is ok, but not a priority.)Medium (Definitely would like any editing/correction necessary to sound my best.)Medium-Well (Serious about spending the time developing my songs/music using overdubs, effects, etc.)Well-Done (Extremely devoted to my project and want to spend as much time as needed experimenting and step-recording using different techniques and ideas to achieve the sound I am looking for.)
20. Preferred Media Delivery: (Regular or extra crispy?)
Technology is a never-ending, always evolving and improving part of our world. The way in which we listen to music inevitably changes as well as the devices in which we play music on. (Vinyl, 8-track, cassette, CD, mp3, iPod, iTunes, smartphone) The question is... what format do you want your final product to be delivered as?
1. A simple "audio" CD. (Audio files do not contain song titles when opened in a computer. Normally suitable for home or vehicle CD players.)
2. A "data" CD containing full-resolution audio files and/or high-quality mp3 files. (These files DO contain song titles and can be easily written/copied to any blank CD media using a computer.)
3. A USB stick/flash-drive or any other portable storage device, which you provide.
4. A DDP2 (Disc Description Protocol 2.0) file set (containing no loss of quality) is an industry standard, exact quality, master replication format typically consisting of 4-5 files containing all your recorded material/songs, track ID, CD-text, necessary meta data, song, project and artist information which professional industry duplication facilities require to make copies from that we upload to our studio partner, Discmakers.com (Pennsauken, NJ). From there, they will be able to assist you in creating professional quality reproductions with complete graphics and liner notes.
*If interested, contact us for more info regarding the steps necessary when using Discmakers to complete your recording project.
Audio CDData CDUSB storage mediaDDP2
21. What will this project be used for? (Audition, record industry submission, personal enjoyment, etc.)
22. Describe any other project requirements you may have.
23) Time Availability (What days/times are most convenient for you and/or band members to record?)
By providing your info you consent to being contacted by a representative of DTS Recording Studio. We respect your privacy and will not disclose your info.